Full recipe - Almond Butter Date Latte
Today's modern mobile phones have more capabilities than the computers used in the Apollo 11 sent to the moon by NASA.
Mobile phones have the most bacteria.
People in Japan also use mobile phones while bathing so 90% of the phones there are waterproof.
The first mobile phone conversation was made in 1976 by Martin Cooper, the inventor of Motorola.
Mobile phones are the best selling electronic device.
Loss of mobile phones can lead to anger and resentment and this condition is called 'nomophobia'.
Did you know? People around the world have more mobile phones than toilets.
Videos and photos are the most uploaded on mobile and this traffic accounts for 27% of web traffic.
Smartphone technology is made up of a combination of 250,000 different inventions.
In Malaysia, it is legal to get a divorce through mobile phone messages.
People often pretend to be busy with smartphones to stay away from the people around them. In one survey, 47% of people admitted this.
Finland hosts a mobile phone throwing competition. The competition was started in 2000 to promote recycling. The one who can throw the mobile the farthest is called the champion.Read More:
The main virtue in magnets is to attract iron objects. By placing it in such a way that it can rotate freely, one end of it stays in the north and one end in the south direction. Magnets are widely used in electronic devices. Different shaped magnets are used for different uses. Let's we discuss about the different shapes of magnet.
How to made Magnet?
(1) Charles Babbage invented the first computer.
(2) SPACE WAR is the first computer game.
(3) Computer Literacy Day
(4) Computer Security Day
(5) Doug Engelbert invented the computer mouse.
(6) Blinks fact
(7) Characters fact on keyboard
(8) The world's first hard-disk capacity is only 5MB.
(9) The 1GB hard disk was built in 1980.
(10) Ideal language for software.
(11) The world's first computer bug was a dead fly.
(12) The First Indian computer name is Siddharth.
(13) Adam Osborne invented the first laptop.
(14) Amish created the special computer. In this computer you can not access the internet, video and music.
(15) Christopher Sholes created a QWERTY keyboard(1859).
(16) Alan Shugart invented Floppy Disk.
(17) Vinton Cerf and Bob Kahn invented the Internet.
(18) The World Wide Web completes 50 million users very fast then TV and Radio.
(19) The first apple computer was released in 1976.
(20) Professor August Dvorak made the Dvorak Keyboard.
(21) Apple's first commercial computer is Apple Lisa.
(22) Did you know the Lenovo brand's meaning?
(23) Intel processor was founded on July 18, 1968.
(24) Augusta is first computer programmer.
(25) DRDO is the organization that makes supercomputers in the space category.
(26) BARC is an organization that makes incomparable series of computers.
(27) Larry Tesler invented the cut/copy & paste function in computers.
(28) World’s first computer virus is Creeper.
(29) First Indian supercomputer is the PARAM 8000.
(30) The first registered domain name is symbolics.com
(31) Windows doesn’t allow for creating folders for some specific name. This specific name is CON, PRN, AUX, NUL.
(32) HP, Microsoft and Apple are three big bull companies that have one common fact.
(33) The first popular web browser is Mosaic.
(34) The first supercomputer was made in 1964.
(35) First microprocessor was made by Intel.
(36) In 2017 NVIDIA created the world's first AI supercomputer.
(37) NVIDIA's first graphic card name is GeForce 256.
(38) NVIDIA made graphic processing units for Microsoft Xbox in 2001.
(39) World first website is the CERN site.
(40) Most supercomputers are run on a Linux based operating system.
(41) Russians scientists made a computer which is run on water.
(42) China has the highest number of active internet users.
(43) According to statista, in 2020 4.66 billion users are active on the internet.
China has 854 million internet users and India has 560 million internet users. But still many people are not using the internet.
(44) First antivirus software made in 1987.
(45) John McAfee founded the McAfee antivirus.
(46) First personal computers are designed and invented by John Blankenbaker of Kenbak Corporation.
(47) First electronic computer invented by John Vincent Atanasoff and the name of this computer is ENIAC.
(48) Z1 is First modern computer.
(49) First computer program was created in 1843.
(50) Microsoft launched on April 4, 1975.
Why touch me not plant closes?
Animals have tend self-defence, plants have also a tendency to self-defence. And today we will learn about such plant shameplant.
It is a sensitive plant and it has the highest sensitivity compared to other plants.
This plant is native to Brazil, The Caribbean, South and central America, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and then move to the Asia and many pacific island. In India and South Asia, it is also known as 'touch me not plant'.
Most of the Mimosa plants have poisonous roots. So when you use these roots for medicinal purposes first ask the experts.
Young Mimosa has erect stems that transform to 5-feet long creeping or trailing stems.
The leaves of the plant are thin like tamarind leaves. Most of the mimosa species have bi-pinnate types of leaves.
Leaves have tiny hairs on the surface.
This plant folding its leaves when we touch the leaves of the plant. Its leaves cannot withstand the touch of anything.
The leaves of the mimosa pudica closes at night and reopen in the morning. Mimosa closes as soon as it touches the leaves, hence it is called 'touch me not plant'.
Mimosa flowers are yellow, blue, or pink. In this plant flowering can last for about 1 to 2 days only.
It consists of 2 to 8 pods, and each pod holds brown seeds.
Mimosa Pudica seeds are brown, and it is 2mm in diameter, and the shape is spherical and round.
Now we will talk about the most asked question on quora, google, Bing, yahoo etc that Why touch me not plant closes ?
Why touch me not plant closes when anything touches?
The leaves of this plant contain particular types of cells. So that when anything touches the leaves, the potassium and chloride ions in these specific cells are released. And then the water pressure in the leaves increases. This causes the leaves of the shameplant to close. Now you understand that why touch me not plant closes?
Is it Poisonous?
No. It is non-poisonous plant for humans according to University of California, Safe and Poisonous Garden Plants.
Common Name of Mimosa pudica plant
‘Touch me not plant’ contains nitrogen fixation bacteria. So it is convert atmospheric nitrogen.
Shame plant has several natural predators, such as the spider mite and mimosa webworm.
Mimosa Pudica is invasive species.
Mimosa Pudica Medicinal Uses
- Mimosa leeches are very useful when coughing.
- Very useful for people who have a problem with piles.
- Very useful for people who have excessive bleeding.
- Useful for body muscles.
- This plant is helpful for remove goiter or tumors.
- This plant is also useful for people who have tonsils.
- It is useful for diabetes patients.
- This plant is beneficial when there are stones and especially when stones in the kidneys.
- Very useful when there is swelling or tumor in the body.
- It is handy for quick healing of wounds in the body.
- This herb is useful for people who have excessive urination.
- This plant has become very useful for the research of scientists.
The main disadvantage is sometimes it is a source of trouble for farmers as it harms other plants in the field. So If the mimosa is in tree form, remove and destroy the trees by burning.
Care of Mimosa Pudica
Mimosa Pudica is an indoor or outdoor plant. You can grow anywhere, and you can also do propagation in this plant.Where to Grow Plant
Mimosa Pudica is a fascinating plant. It is well known for the speciality of its leaves, and that's why this plant is favourite for children.
Suppose you are beginners for learning how to growing plant. Then shameplant is the best option to start to learn. Because in this plant no more maintenance.