A Tree Full of wonders: Eucalyptus
Did you know Eucalyptus trees are a major contributor to a forest fire?
Benefits of Eucalyptus Tree
- The oil extracted from the leaves of eucalyptus is very useful in medicine.
- Gum eucalyptus oil is used to make insect repellent. That's why it is helpful to protect us from organisms. And it is also helpful for other medical advice.
- To polish the leather.
- People usually make money by cutting and selling eucalyptus trees after 4 years. However, after 10 to 12 years, shaking the tree is more beneficial.
- Useful in plywood.
- Useful for making a pencil.
- Beehives are found in abundance in eucalyptus trees, you can also earn money from that honey when you cultivate the eucalyptus tree.
- Useful for making paper and cord.
- Useful for a fuel source.
- The eucalyptus tree is useful for its gum and honey in addition to its oil. Honey made from bees from flowers is used in many medicines.
- Koala bears (animals), some birds and some others consume eucalyptus leaves as food.